
I AM PERFECT. MADE PERFECT.
This is no egoistic utterance or an idiots delusion. The All or the Is has, in his/their/her/its Unique wisdom and all-encompassing justice, made me a perfect human no doubt having many lacunae, but ,ALONGWITH those lacunae, a Perfect Human, for my circumstances. Or it may be said that For my circumstances I have been made perfectly suitable to live in those conditions. Call it conditional perfection, for absolute perfection can only be in the All.
I, a chronic stammerer, a wastrel, a short-tempered split personality with depression disorder, a lazy bum and a moody unhealthy idiot, am nevertheless perfect in my imperfection, for on the positives, I can play instrumental music, am reasonably qualified, think good of all, and moreover retain a sense of humour (lack of which, produces, hence a tumour). So why crib, about myself.
I'm perfectly human, inspite of my frailties , frivolities faults, foolishness and failures. And its only human that I gravitate towards further mis-deeds like lying compulsively, eating wrong foods, thinking wrong thoughts, oversleeping, stealing, ogling women, having binge-drinking bouts, doing selfish acts, and generally behaving in rotten cheap stupid and evil ways....not bothering about the All in All...at all. Then am I really Perfect ?
The answer seems to be that in my (conditional) perfection, I seek Imperfection, as a classic case of Perfection seeking Imperfection, for opposites do attract, like magnets.
But somewhere inside, it is the realization of being imperfect and the calm acceptance of the state of permanent imperfection, that itself is a pointer that one is on the right track, and aware of the Perfection one, the All.
So each one of us, Animal Kingdom, Plant Kingdom or Humankind, is a perfect being, just like a deer, a radish, a cockroach or a man. Lets realize IMPERFECT = I'M PERFECT. So one should never compare oneself with others. Comparisons are not required since they can create havoc and imperfections.
I, a chronic stammerer, a wastrel, a short-tempered split personality with depression disorder, a lazy bum and a moody unhealthy idiot, am nevertheless perfect in my imperfection, for on the positives, I can play instrumental music, am reasonably qualified, think good of all, and moreover retain a sense of humour (lack of which, produces, hence a tumour). So why crib, about myself.
I'm perfectly human, inspite of my frailties , frivolities faults, foolishness and failures. And its only human that I gravitate towards further mis-deeds like lying compulsively, eating wrong foods, thinking wrong thoughts, oversleeping, stealing, ogling women, having binge-drinking bouts, doing selfish acts, and generally behaving in rotten cheap stupid and evil ways....not bothering about the All in All...at all. Then am I really Perfect ?
The answer seems to be that in my (conditional) perfection, I seek Imperfection, as a classic case of Perfection seeking Imperfection, for opposites do attract, like magnets.
But somewhere inside, it is the realization of being imperfect and the calm acceptance of the state of permanent imperfection, that itself is a pointer that one is on the right track, and aware of the Perfection one, the All.
So each one of us, Animal Kingdom, Plant Kingdom or Humankind, is a perfect being, just like a deer, a radish, a cockroach or a man. Lets realize IMPERFECT = I'M PERFECT. So one should never compare oneself with others. Comparisons are not required since they can create havoc and imperfections.
No comments:
Post a Comment